torstai 16. helmikuuta 2017

❤I was happy

It's a peculiar sensation, a tiny weird feeling,
when you're happy and glad without any particual reason.





I was happy yesterday. I smiled at the strange people who walked past me, at that young woman with a grey felt jacket, who had so gorgeous dyed short blond hair. You made me smile with your smile, thank you.
And that old couple, I though they were on their afternoonwalk, 'cause the weather was so lovely. Sun shined, snow glinted and the sky - oh, I could paint like a thousand paintings just about sky. The clouds, the blueness, sunsets and sunrises, they never look the same. The view is always new.

In Finland people actually don't look into you eyes, they don't greet you. And that's kinda sad.





So look up. You may discover something new, that is what I learned yesterday while walking home.

I laughed when my earphone didn't fit and it fell out. It didn't bother me at all. I put it back in it place again and again.
Best way to start a school day is to have time to take photographs, listen music while walking, without wearing your woollen hat. I don't know why being bareheaded makes me so much more self-confident.

And I don't know why I'm writing in English again... Perhaps I want to prove that I can use English, I can read and write in English. Not very much, but hey -  you can't learn without mistakes.

Sometimes it just feels that my English teacher assume all of the pupils are so good in English, 'cause "you all have used it so much when you have been in the foreign countries, and you use it in internet and..." Well I, for example, haven't been in the foreign countries if you don't count my small visits in Estonia and that one trip to Spain when I was seven - so of course I didn't speak English there back then.

8 kommenttia:

  1. Aivan upeita talvisia kuvia! :) <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ihania kuvia :)

    riikkka.blogspot.fi

    VastaaPoista
  3. Tosi ihania kuvia ja kiva kun kirjoitit englanniksi! :)
    http://mahdollisestiehka.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you, enkuks on kyllä ihana kirjoittaa välillä :)

      Poista
  4. Ihania talvikuvia! :)

    https://m-stay-fresh.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista

Kerro minulle toki, mitä ajattelet 💙 Kommentit saavat aina iloiseksi.