perjantai 6. tammikuuta 2017

That type of girl

I'm that type of girl who loves smell of old books, writing stories in her head, walking into the forest covered with hoarfrost and snow and wearing a red lipstick in the evening when nobody is looking.

Girl who hates to be late for something, always wanting to know about following things and days. I don't want to know my future beforehand, in advance.
I merely want to be sure what I'm suppose to do next.

I'm the type of girl who doesn't know how to ask people to "hang out"
The type of who hasn't many friends.
I'm the girl who wants to have a girlfriend one day.

But after all I'm that type of girls who fancy about happy life, catching up her dreams. That girl on the bus who looks outside of the window while going to through a dialogue between her novels characters.

"- You know, there's one tiny funny thing with the wine. First you drink one gulp and that tastes bad and bitter, then with third one it make you feel warm and it wakes you up. Just like a strong black coffee in the morning", I say while looking at the bottle. It swings. Or is it me? Or is the whole room moving?
- You're drunk."
- For the god sake, of course I am honey. And tomorrow I will hate myself and the whole world which right now looks marvelous. But now, everything is fine. We all know how this is going to end."

That's who I was yesterday. And now I have to find out who am I today



4 kommenttia:

Kerro minulle toki, mitä ajattelet 💙 Kommentit saavat aina iloiseksi.