maanantai 11. toukokuuta 2015

Lausahduksia ja sitaatteja

Jos et pelaa, et voi voittaa!
Pisaroistakin voi syntyä valtameri.
You laugh at me 'caus I'n wierd. I laught you 'caus you're the same.
I swear I lived.
Don't call it a dream. Call it a plane.
Hiiteen velvollisuus! Elät vain kerran.
Äiti herää, koko maailma on kadonnut!
- Muumipeikko
When person who you love, say to you:
"I love you."
Don't think, just kiss.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters.
- Audrey Hepburn
Whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.
- J. K. Rowling
Love is the one wild card.
What's coming will come and we'll just have to meet it when it does.
There are no rules when it comes to love.
Anytime someone tells me that I can't do something, I want to do it more.
Silence speaks so much louder than screaming tantrums. Never give anyone an excuse to say that you're crazy.
- Taylor Swift
People haven't always been there for me, but music always has.
- Taylor Swift
Your feelings so are important to write down, to capture, and to remember because today you're heartbroken, but tomorrow you'll be in love again.
I think every girl's dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad anymore.
When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I'm falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire.
I am trying to find myself. Sometimes that's not easy.
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.
- Marilyn Monroe
Valitse. Ennen kuin molemmat langat katkeavat. -Näkijän sota
If you jump, I jump, okay?
- Titanic

8 kommenttia:

  1. Näitä sitaatteja on hauska lukea. :3 Hyviä olit löytänyt taas! (:

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Ja niitä on ihana etsiä :3 Kiitoksia! :)

      Poista
  2. Olipas ihana postaus! Tuli jotenkin hyvä mieli näitä lukiessa. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oi kiitos! :) Ihanaa, jos sinulle todella tuli

      Poista
  3. Hmmmm... :oTosi vaikea sanoa, mikä kuvastaisi minua eniten... Kolmas? Se ensimmäinen Taylor Swiftin? Sitä edellisempi? Nyt kerrot! :P

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :D Tämä of couse:
      "When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire." Neiti Vampyyri :P

      Poista
    2. Ai jaa :D Valancyn ja Dinan vuoksi?

      Poista
    3. :D ValancyJEN ja Dinan vuoksi... yes Miss Vampire :D

      Poista

Kerro minulle toki, mitä ajattelet 💙 Kommentit saavat aina iloiseksi.